The church’s greatest resource is our children; therefore, it is imperative that as a church we meet the challenge to provide a program for our children during their early, formative years. We want right habits, thoughts, motives, dispositions, and attitudes to be established. The Wise Man wrote, “Bring up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it.”Prov. 22:6 (NIV). This is more than a cliché—it is a scientific
Involving children in grades 1 – 4, the Adventurer program was created to assist parents in their important responsibilities as a child’s primary teachers and evangelizers. The program aims to strengthen the parent/child relationship and to further the child’s development in spiritual, physical, mental, and social areas. Through the Adventurer Program, the church, home, and school can work together with the parent to develop a mature, happy child. Parental involvement provides opportunities for parents to participate in the learning experience.
Objectives – The Adventurer
Club provides fun and creative ways for children.
1. to develop a Christ-like character;
2. to experience the joy and satisfaction of doing things well;
3. to express their love for Jesus in a natural way;
4. to learn good sportsmanship and strengthen their ability to get along with others;
5. to discover their God-given abilities and to know how to use them to benefit self and serve others,
6. to improve their understanding of what makes families strong.
If you would like to be involved with the Adventurers, we would LOVE to know at email@example.com
or (509) 327-4400.